Saturday, December 03, 2005

Esoteric

Tonight I allowed myself to go to church in order to escape from the self-enforced house arrest I have inlicted on my being this weekend in a somewhat futile attempt to force myself to study. I also allowed a trip to Panera with friends to get some dinner. I was actually in good spirits for a bit which was a refreshing change for me lately. My sense of humor was largely unchecked and I really enjoyed myself with some relatively meaningless banter. I also managed not to pick on my roommate, who was sitting next to me and interrupted several times as he is generally in the tendency of doing. But I digress... I suppose I should get back to studying while the hour is not yet late and I have half a brain remaining. I can look forward to Tuesday afternoon as pass or fail (which I won't know for as long as 12 weeks) I will be able to properly enjoy the Christmas season that I love so much.

No comments: